Sunday, November 11, 2007

Around the Blogosphere: Then, Wanna Be James?, Mercy Arms, Darker My Love, Warlocks, British Sea Power, Mansun, My Bloody Valentine, Pipettes, et. al.

I diddled around last week and lost a dozen excellent songs from a favorite blog, songs I feel you, valued visitors, might well have liked. To forfend such a recurrence, I hastily post the following. Thanks to the host(esse)s.

Then – Cutting Veins & Arianne – Coast is Clear
Wanna Be James? – Deep Blue Sea & Spin (acoustic demo) – Milk Milk Lemonade
Mercy Arms – Ending to Begin – Untitled Records
Darker My Love – Summer is Here – Instrumental Analysis
The Warlocks – Baby Blue – Instrumental Analysis

British Sea Power – Carrion – The Devil Has the Best Tuna
Mansun – Rebel Without a Quilt & Skin Up Pin Up – The Runout Groove
My Bloody Valentine – Honey Power – 17 Seconds
The Pipettes – ABC – The Yellow Stereo
The Pipettes – Because It’s Not Love (But It’s Still a Feeling) – Headphones On

Pylon – Crazy – Gaper’s Blog
The Stone Roses – Shoot You Down (Soul Hooligan Remix) – mp3hugger
Elliott Smith – Needle in the Hay – Music for Kids Who Can Read Good
Duran Duran – Is There Something I Should Know – The Devil Has the Best Tuna
Pink Floyd – Bike – The Devil Has the Best Tuna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...