Saturday, January 23, 2010

Music of the Sphere: AggraCon '10

B-b-b-b-b-but, pp, you don't seem to be posting anything but Music of the Sphereses, when you actually happen to post, that is!
Point being?
You're going to lose all credibility as a blogger!
[ROTFLMFAO] And?
I fear you're turning into one of them music aggravators!
I'm way way ahead of you on that one, my pathetic little altered eggo.
Moreover. . .
Hush, somebody's here.

Hawks - Lonely Nights - The ModPopPunk Archives - Scroll down to Hawks. - long-time faves
Jags - Back of My Hand - The ModPopPunk Archives - Dittos.

The Shins - Saint Simon - Music for Kids Who Cant Read Good




Best Coast - That's the Way Boys Are - Raven Sings the Blues


¡Muchísimas gracias a los favebloggerhosterposteritos!


I've found more but don't want to overwhelm you at this particular point in time. Please come back soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...