Thursday, August 30, 2007

Around the Blogosphere: RMS Edition

Holy Mother of Malachi but Gary's on a torrid tear over at Retro Music Snob! I had to repeatedly lift my fingers from the keyboard and cool them in the font of ice water I keep beside the computer. This slowed operations considerably, but the fruits are worth it. Do I feel unease at posting so many from one site and having four days of Around the Blogosphere posts in a row? Nnnnnn-a bit, yes, but this is as nothing to the pleasure you will get from the songs. Credibility, I hardly knew ye anyway. "Thanks, Gary," sounds so paltry, but say it I gladly must. Thanks, too, to the bloggers towards whom Gary points us.

The Stone Roses - I Am the Resurrection - Retro Music Snob
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon (12” Remix) - Retro Music Snob
Pete Townshend - Rough Boys - Retro Music Snob
The Donnas - You Don’t Wanna Call - Retro Music Snob
Devo – Watch Us Work It – Retro Music Snob
Urge Overkill - Sister Havana - Retro Music Snob
Ramones - Havana Affair - Retro Music Snob
The Replacements - Nobody - Retro Music Snob
America - Daisy Jane - Retro Music Snob
The Pretenders - Day After Day - Retro Music Snob
The Go Gos - Our Lips Are Sealed - Retro Music Snob
Martha & The Muffins - Echo Beach - Retro Music Snob
Dream Academy - Life in a Northern Town - Retro Music Snob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

* may I remind you of the fact that our policy is to only list music blogs that have their own downloads. I see all you do is link to downloads on another blog. Would it not be more fair that we then just post the original blog? As if that isn't already weird enough, the blog that you link to itself links to yet another blog??? I don't think that all of this makes much sense. Why don't you reupload the track then and post it on your own blog? Our visitors will have to click through to 4 blogs to be able to hear a single track. Only Microsoft is even more user-friendly. Please rethink this strategy. *

pplist said...

I will certainly abide by your rules. Thank you for the superb service you provide. As a note, I do post music downloadable from Powerpopulist and don't point visitors only toward Retro Music Snob. My only purpose is to put visitors in touch with music I like and they might, too. Again, many thanks to Totally Fuzzy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...