Saturday, September 08, 2007

Around the Blogosphere: Stop the Presses Scruffy the Cat Edition


Post of the Quarter at Retro Music Snob: Boston's fabulous Scruffy the Cat with one of my very favorite songs of the late 80s. Bravísimo, Gary! And while I'm at it, I'll post a few others that had been queueing up. (From the enthusiasm he showed, I'm sure Gary won't mind my breaking Around the Blogosphere tradition and posting the picture he added to his post. Yes, I'm just that confident, not to mention excited.)


Come to think of it, a cover band I drummed in opened a performance with "My Baby (She's Alright)" and played "Fire Woman" later in the same set. Hunh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the people are very excited about more scruffy....bc

pplist said...

I thought of you most definitely, Mr. bc, when I found that link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...