Monday, September 24, 2007

Sextet: Red Collar, Five O'Clock Heroes, A-Sides, Sick of Sarah, Most Serene Republic, SOFT

But why wait?
I'm way too excited about the music to spend time on verbiage. Oops, too late.

Red Collar - Witching Hour mp3 - I guess I oughta save this till late next month, but I'm not gonta.
The Five O'Clock Heroes
Skin Deep mp3 - Bend to the Breaks broke 9/18. And of course if I'm gonta play this one, I simply must reprise the excellent:
The A-Sides - We're The Trees mp3 - Silver Storms arose 9/18. Danke, Toolshed.

The Most Serene Republic - Why So Looking Back mp3 - Danke, spin.com.
SOFT - Higher mp3 - Their debut, Gone Faded, appears 10/23.

Click on artists' names for more further exploration.

2 comments:

Byron Crites said...

head games really was an great song to start off the week, morning.

pplist said...

Most kind of you, dear sir!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...