Sunday, April 20, 2014

eMusic pppurcha$e$ - First Quarter of 2014

There is perhaps only one other human in this whole wide universe who actually cares about this little "feature" of ours, but, hey, that's 100% more than enough. (Maybe there are some in other universes, but that's beyond our ken, as currently configured.) Click here to see the list of our powerpop, indiepop, shoegaze, psych, garagepop, etc., buys at eMusic during the first quarter of this year. We've been hypergrooving to that song by Minor Alps called "Mixed Feelings."  It's over/up there in the Songdrop widget, in case you'd like to check it out.

4 comments:

spavid said...

I care - but just a little. Did I emphasize the "little" part enough?

pplist said...

Uh, yeah, I guess.

Scaggsaway said...

I didn't know I cared until just now.

pplist said...

I didn't know you did either, Bry. Thanks for letting me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...