Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Music of the Sphere

Hope this pic don't bug ya. (Yuk.)
All righty-dighty, here we go with the third and final post of recent finds at my favorite blogs. (I'd been cranially concocting a dark, brooding, cynical intro, but opted instead for chirpy. I guess I've been broody because I've been worried this blog has seemed more like a catalog or grocery list or something. Actually, if I could find a grocery where they had tuneage this good, I'd definitely shop there. Okay, the hardest part of this post is now done.) Thanks, bloggers, for letting us sample whatcha got. Choip.

The Jesus and Mary Chain - April Skies - 5 Acts

The Bridge Gang – London Sky Tonight (demo) – Nothing But Green Lights - This one plunked my twanger again on a drive last week.
MGMT - Kids - Red Blondehead - So did this one, which I actually posted previously, but so what?


M83 - Graveyard Girl - Quarter Life Party
Taxipop9 - Pop Trash & You Thrill Me To Death - Coast Is Clear

Ramones - I Want You Around - Bleedin' Out - Do I evah! (Want you around.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...