Monday, December 04, 2006

DAYS Signed to Lavender

From the excellent Hits in the Car via the lauded It's A Trap comes exciting news from Sverige: Gothenburg quartet DAYS have been signed to Lavender Recordings. With DAYS joining the superb Afraid of Stairs and winsome The Sunny Street, Lavender prove they know how to spot and grab the talent. I try to avoid effusing all over your screen, but this band really is one of my very favorite close encounters of the fast-waning year. Stytzer celebrated at HITC with "Never Came To Last," and I add to the toast with "Simple Thing." It was one of my earliest posts, and I could send you to the archives, but why bother. It's but a click and a smile away. DAYS' MySpace page also has more.

DAYS - Simple Thing MP3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...