Thursday, December 21, 2006

Elf Power

I'm going to hope against hope and trust against trust (if that's even possible) my good friend stytzer won't mind my posting the following song. He put it in an excellent post about last.fm, which he says is posting more and more downloadable music these days. To prove it, he posted nine fine examples, including one of my very favorite songs by Athenians Elf Power. So go over and listen to the rest at Hits in the Car before the music-loving Dane visits Viking Power upside my haid.

Elf Power - Walking With The Beggar Boys - Never Believe mp3

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I certainly don't mind :) Still owe you a reply, but guess I'll have to wish you a Merry Christmas this way instead! Take care - stytzer

Anonymous said...

well, i know what i think about most things that come out of athens...
thanks stytzer without even knowing me.

pplist said...

"Thanks, stytzer" is one of my favorite phrases of 2006. I kind of think it will be next year, too! Merry Yuletide to you, too, Great Dane!

And to "anonymous," whom I just might know, I would answer: 1) I'm glad you're joining me in the "thanks stytzer" mode and 2) I would agree with your "athens" comment since I do believe you came out of there yourself, at least at one point!

Anonymous said...

3) yeah it's me :)

Parklife said...

Yeah, merry Christmas from me too! Enjoy the following days! :-)

bye from Germany,
Peter

pplist said...

Happy holidays to you, too, Peter. Thanks for the great music, advice, and support!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...