Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Music of the Sphere, cont'd: New Friend Edition

As I said Monday, I've found so many fine songs at faveblogs the past few days, I'm distributing them over multiple posts. I also have the pleasure of announcing a new blogfriend (who doesn't know me, etc.) over at Armagideon Time. I spent a couple of highly diverting hours at bitterandrew's superb blog and found not only excellent--and often rare--tuneage but felicitious writing and piquant posts built around what appears to be a staggeringly extensive comic book collection. So thanks, Andrew. I'm really looking forward to listening and learning at your blog.


P.S.: So now it looks like I'll be posting another Music of the Sphere tomorrow or so. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sort of hoping that SMM had some small hand in pointing you toward the amazing excellence that Armagideon Time are...
Of the both, if I only got to read one anymore, it'd be AT...
Bitterandrew is heroic in, not only his choices of topics, but in the ways he lays them out.

pplist said...

You may well be the original catalyst, Matt. Your SMM and P,D are pretty darned heroic as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...