Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Nuzzle Muzzle & Pris & BTO, The Treatment, Common Heroes, Tolkien, etc.

Welcome to Powerpopulist, where all talk is small talk, especially when we got our Muzzle on.

Muzzle - Jenna Fine mp3

Muzzle - What a Bore mp3

And just who are - or were - Muzzle? Well may you ask. Please read on.

Muzzle were a 90s Seattle band drummed for by Burke Thomas, aka “BTO.” Thomas – or “Burke” – is a highly talented musical savant associated with a number of bands, including Pris. Pris were the powerpoppin' media through which I came upon him, so to speak. I bought a baker’s handful of their songs back in February, a fact fairly well, if not conclusively, documented here. So when I started hungering for more information on the four-letter word, I arrived here and found these from 2004's The Kiss Off:



Of course I already had one of those, as documented, but maybe you don't and now we do!

Plus I found these:



Yummy.

But wait, there’s more (mp3s). (Clicky clicky.)

And if what you really crave is more of the story of the various bands with which BTO has been associated, click here.

And that's all I'm gonna say, for now.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm listening to your Streampad thingy, grooving along to the boppy tunes, and up popped The Treatment's "Give It Up".

If you liked that then you may like "Hey Hey Baby" by The Spazzys which was Song of the day on my blog a while back. Enjoy!

pplist said...

Enjoy them I do! Thanks for making the Spazzys/Treatment connection, Peter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...