Sunday, May 13, 2007

Around the Blogosphere: Elephants, Prayers, Black Tambourine, Palomar

I've seen some of the hosts sniffing around to see who's this pplist punk who keeps sending visitors their way, so I sure hope it's okay. Actually, a couple have extended the bloggy hand of friendship, which is cool. One thing that bothers me is that the posts look kind of like I'm trying to take credit for posting the songs, which I'm not. I only do that to maintain the visual cues I use to make it easier for visitors to find what they're looking for (green for artists' names, purple for song titles, and orange for other blogs, etc.). Anyway, I get excited by certain songs I find hosted elsewhere and want others to know about them as well. There, I feel better. Plus I generally remember to say thanks. So thanks, hosts.

The Elephants - Caroline Knows - Hits in the Car
The Prayers – Puppet Clouds - Mira el Péndulo
Black Tambourine - Black Car - mp3hugger
Palomar - Bury Me Closer & The Air Between Us - Can You See the Sunset From the Southside?

2 comments:

Doug Squires said...

well i'll be damned - you managed to find a way to apply the world of the "4 color pen" to the blogosphere, eh?

pplist said...

It's a billion-dollar pen at my fingertips, Sir Douglas, with every color of the rainbow. . .almost. Check this one:

http://powerpopulist.blogspot.com/2006/11/floored.html

Next up: Color code every letter with individual meaning.

Keep up the great work at Citizen Snob!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...