Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Spaceshots

Great songs, great price: zero. I couldn't believe it either the first time I came across Boston's The Spaceshots. I liked every song on Siren Sounds and appreciated these sentiments at the CherryDisc/Hearbox site: "The artist has agreed to the free distribution of this music. Feel free to download the album, copy it to your MP3 player, burn CDs, play loudly in cars, and distribute with wild abandon." Needless to say, my abandon knew no bounds. It is slightly more hedged this early morning, so I'll post four and encourage you to let your own abandon get as feral as you like. Go here and pay zip, download and unzip.

The Spaceshots - Siren Sounds
For some reason, Blogger have decided to doublespace whenever they like. This note is to appease you whose sense of stylistic consistency is offended.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...