Friday, May 11, 2007

Salty Pirates' Chestsful of Booty


Terminally winsome Halmstaders/Gothenburgers Salty Pirates return to port with rich booty, chested in a new four-song EP available (along with many more of their songs) for free at their bandsite. I feigned horror last time but can’t keep the schtick up for this post, especially after emerging from a couple hours’ listen with permanent smile lines etched into my face. I was right about one thing: resistance is futile. They'll pet your pussy, serve you pizza, and steal your heart. Arr. . .rrright! Here are "Common Sense," my favorite from the new EP, plus four others from previous caches.

Update: The links below no longer work, but here's "Shark Attack" via Grooveshark.



Salty Pirates
Shark Attack mp3 I Was Lost Where You Were Found mp3
Common Sense mp3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...