Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Humptaggers: Fields, Mary Timony Band, Palomar, Noodles

Yes, someone actually found this blog this week using a Google Search for "Humptag." Whether they found what they were looking for I might never know. But where was I? Right, nowhere, so let's go where. I just found the Fields song earlier this evening at AOL’s Spinner.com, which I strongly encourage you to visit for more great music. I really liked their "If You Fail, We All Fail," which I posted on April Fools' Day (really), and am very glad to have today's tune as well. I sent some of you scurrying over to another blog to get The Mary Timony Band song last month and delight in finally having it here. Palomar have also given pleasure here (and here ) before and I suspect will do so with "Woah!" I nabbed it with Pitchfork. We conclude with a SXSW 2005 fave by a band new to me called Noodles. You can read more about all these bands by clicking on their names. Personally, I like to listen first and read later, but suit yourself, I'm easy. I hope both sides of the hump prove good for you this week.

Fields - Song for the Fields mp3 (pic)
The Mary Timony Band - Sharp Shooter mp3
Palomar Woah! mp3
Noodles - Fuzz Hill mp3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...