Thursday, January 17, 2008

Postitle

Maybe this doesn't do it for you in terms of visual aesthetics, but I'm contemplating one or two folks who'll "dig" it.
I could rattle on and on, talk about what's been going on, etc., but I'll spare you and just post some songs I've been "digging." Thanks for coming.

Big Dipper - She's Fetching mp3 - I'm pretty excited about the forthcoming (March) Supercluster: The Big Dipper Anthology. Longtime faves, these Boston fellers.

Cherry Tulips mp3 - Headlights were one of my earliest posts, so why not heap on some previouses.
TV mp3
Hi-Ya! mp3
Lions wma
Tokyo mp3

The Boneless Children Foundation - Stars for Anyone mp3 - Since this song seemed kind of Mason Properesque, I'll do the proper thing.

Click artists' names for more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...