Tuesday, January 01, 2008

From the Archives

Since I only post here songs I like, it's never hard to find plenty of goodstuff in the Archives. Sure, I know you could don gloves and lighthelmet and go there yourself, but some people just don't do that. And so, by your leave. . .

Splurge - Song of Love mp3 - Mmmmm.
Splitsville - Forever mp3
Paul Collins Beat - Helen mp3
The Happy Few - Red and Blue mp3 - Regular visitors will not be surprised. This band is Find of the Year for pp, among the dozens of other ecstasicators.
Snow Coloured Kid - I Hope You're On My Side mp3 - Oh, Kid, you don't know what this does to me.

Spoon - The Underdog mp3 - Listen closely to the words. They probably don't apply to you, but you might know someone they do.
The Shins - Australia mp3 - If you meant me here's back atcha.
Elk City - Cherries in the Snow mp3
The Lovekevins - Tamagotchi Freestyle mp3



Clicking artists' names will take you back to the original posts, where often much more is waiting.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quit foolin' around and get back to the blog! : ) we miss you

pplist said...

Yes, Master. Thanks for noticin'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...