Monday, July 30, 2007

Around the Blogosphere

As usual, the 'sphere is ablaze with great hosted tunes. No doubt you spent several restless 24's wondering how I would resolve the dilemma of linking to my newly-discovered friend over at Retro Music Snob. The decision is Solomonic (though I have far fewer wives). I shall link to RMS, which will then direct you accordingly. That way everyone benefits. I told myself, though, I would limit myself to no more than five RMS links in a post. Myself rolled eyes, sniggered and wished me luck. We'll see. Soooo. . .

Truly Retro (and Groovy)
The Go Go’s - Head Over Heels - Retro Music Snob - My favorite song by 'em
The Stone Roses - She Bangs the Drums & I Wanna Be Adored - Retro Music Snob
The Smithereens - Yesterday Girl - Retro Music Snob
The La’s - Timeless Melody - Retro Music Snob
Catherine Wheel - Crank - Retro Music Snob - Keep preparing for shoegazer mania, if'n you haven't already found the post. Coming real soon. . .
Sugar - Your Favorite Thing - The Runout Groove

Pretty Much Current
Deerhunter – Strange Lights - Indietastic
Film School - What I Meant to Say - Quarter Life Party - Check your sabots, people. It be comin', I tell ya.
John Strohm - Sha La – My Old Kentucky Blog
Tegan and Sara - The Con & Dark Come Soon - Heartache with Hard Work

Tokyo Police Club - Your English Is Good - Untitled Records
The Bleachers - Invitation - 5 Acts
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion - Can You See the Sunset from the Southside?
Two Hours Traffic – Jezebel – I (heart) music

Many thanks to all the wonderful hosts and hostesses.

New to Music Blogging? Click here for help.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...