Sunday, February 25, 2007

Heet is Hot

I recently found a Dutch blog that is fast becoming one of my favorites. Hot Stof is the English version and extension of Heet Stof, which began operations in January of last year. Heet likes a lot of the same artists I like, but he's also tracking down lots I hadn't yet encountered, which, when the music's good, is always exciting. I'm posting below some of my favorites I found there (they're all available at record and band sites), plus a link to the original post at HS. Each post has one or more additional songs by each artist. [P. S.: Are we through with SXSW artists? Not necessarily.]

The Makes Nice - Candy Wrapper mp3 - More here.
The Daysleepers - The Soft Attack mp3 - More here.
The Micragirls - My My Micraboy mp3 - More here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...