Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Around the Blogosphere: Lots

Yeh, on Monday I tried something cute and only posted about half the music of the spheres I'd found, and now I've got a glorious buildup sirensonging to be posted, so here goes. Needless to say, I soiled me armor over the Teenage Fanclub song, but it's all to the good. As I've said before and no doubt will again ad pukeum, I feel a certain sense of urgency about letting you know about these because some of them don't stay up all that long, so the two-day delay is quite inexcusable. Ta, hosts!

Teenage Fanclub - Slow Fade Pictures - Headphones On - Great blog I just found tonight.
Lush - Hypocrite - Mars Needs Guitars - Long live the fetish! (Merz has all three of these in the same post.)
Drop Nineteens - Winona - Mars Needs Guitars
Curve – Clipped – Mars Needs Guitars
Shocking Blue - Send Me a Postcard - Raven Sings the Blues - Yeh, the "Venus" Dutch treaters.

The Parlotones - Louder Than Bombs - The Muso
The Damned - New Rose - The Modern Music
Mono Taxi - The Sound of You - Hits in the Car
Mew - The Zookeeper's Boy - Indietastic
Eels - Friendly Ghost - Good Weather For Airstrikes

Axe Riverboy - Roundabout (Ma Radio Star MK9 mix) - For the Eardrums
The Farm - Groovy Train - extrawack!
Television - See No Evil - extrawack!
Pipas - Mix for the Occupation - SKATTERBRAIN
Luigi - Mariposa - The Yellow Stereo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Powerpopulist!

pplist said...

Hey, liz, thank YOU. I meant it: GREAT BLOG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...