Friday, June 08, 2007

Around the Blogosphere: New Model Army, Pale Saints, Moonbabies, Built to Spill, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Olivia Tremor Control, Frampton, Squeeze

Dee blogospheres been berry berry good to Chico and pp. How excited was I to find my favorite New Model Army song in digital format? Berry. Go ahead and laugh at me, but I still love Frampton. Thanks and squeezes to those intrepid bloggers hosting this fine music.

New Model Army - 225 - 17 Seconds
The Pale Saints - Throwing Back the Apple - mp3hugger
Moonbabies - Dancing in the Sky - Mars Needs Guitars
Built to Spill - Alarmed - The Devil Has the Best Tuna
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Fail Safe – I Am Fuel, You Are Friends
Olivia Tremor Control - California Demise & I Have Been Floated - The Rawking Refuses to Stop!
Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do - Can You See the Sunset from the Southside? - The next song's in the same post, so save a click, unless you're just into it.
Squeeze - Up The Junction - Can You See the Sunset from the Southside?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...