Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Caching In: Glass, Perro Del Mar, Midways, Attention Now, Stars in Coma, Mission of Burma, onelinedrawing, Eux Autres, n. Lannon


I've gotten way behind in visiting my favorite blogs, but tonight I found a nice cache at several of them. I am posting songs available at band, label, and promo sites, but you can find scores more tasty ones at Eardrums, particularly here, here, here, here, and here.

The Glass - Fourteen Again mp3
El Perro Del Mar - Coming Down the Hill mp3 (pic)
The Midways - A Lot Like Me mp3
Attention Now! - Soundwaves mp3
Stars in Coma - Spring Rain Song mp3 - Eardrums have one more by Stars in Coma.

Another favorite blog, die Stagediven, also has a wealth of goodstuff. Two of my favorites are posted below, and you can find more where those came from.
Mission of Burma - Dirt mp3 - Die Stagediven has 3 more by MOB.
Smile mp3

I've also found some nice ones at mp34u, which is always nicely stocked.
Eux Autres - Other Girls mp3
n. Lannon - Next Obsession mp3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...