Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Swift: Jesus Couldn't Drum, Ham1, Poison Control Center, Giantess, Tiger! Tiger!


We step lightly into the swift stream that is this week and hope to get swept away. Perhaps. . .some music?

Jesus Couldn’t Drum - I'm not sure what the story is here, but if I'm not supposed to post this, shomebody shtop me. Thanks to mp34u for the headsup.
Sister Dream mp3
Ham1
Pop Song for a Funeral mp3 - Is this a Camper cover? Whether or not, these Athenians revivify my musical sweet spot.

Poison Control Center - Make Love a Star mp3
Tiger! Tiger! - So You Won't Deceive Me mp3 - Darned if the day after merrily posting "Black Daggers" this beaut doesn't arrive in my box. Which is to say, it did. Georgia's definitely on my mind these days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...