Thursday, November 23, 2006

Head Like a Kite. . .

. . .is essentially the solo project of Seattle indie rocker Dave Einmo. Einmo, guitarist in Sushirobo, was inspired by a cache of his parents’ home movies to write a collection of songs that ended up being the album Random Portraits of the Home Movie, released earlier this year. He recruited a variegated cast of musical characters to participate in the project, including The Posies' Darius Minwalla, Sushirobo’s Clay Martin, and on the song “Noisy at the Circus,” Smoosh’s fourteen-year-old singer, Asya. And didn’t I just post a Shins song? And in "Turn a Square," don't they sing "my head's like a kite?" Did I plan this unbeknownst to myself? In the picture Einmo is airborne, but where's the string? Sorry, folks, but sometimes I get like this.

Head Like a Kite - Random Portraits of the Home Movie - Noisy at the Circus mp3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...