Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New Discoveries & Old Friends: The Magick Heads, The 3Ds, The Bats, The Ethnobabes, & Horowitz

While making the rounds this morning, I found good songs at one of my favorite blogs, Indie MP3 - Keeping C86 Alive!. Magnusk had found New Zealand band The Magick Heads at a South American blog called Mira el Péndulo. My visit to MEP was fun and fruitful, and I’ve added it to the blogroll to the right. I am posting the songs I liked best and encourage you to visit these two excellent blogs for more music and information. As magnusk (no capital “m”) wasn’t sure about The Bats, another Kiwi band who, along with The Chills and The Clean are longtime favorites of mine, I am also posting a song of theirs. The 3Ds are also from New Zealand, The Ethnobabes are from Norway and , and Horowitz are from England.

The Magick Heads - Before We Go Under mp3
The 3Ds - Outer Space mp3
The Bats - Bells mp3
The Ethnobabes - Make Some Sound mp3
Horowitz - Punk Kids mp3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...